We are a Design Studio like no other
1) We create unique interiors of such impact that they feature in decoration magazines, bloggers pages and columns. The kind where people drop everything and say “WOW”.
2) We're fast and efficient; and can deliver designs for your home in a couple of weeks if you are under time constraints; conversly, if you have a bit more time to play with, we are happy to use that window to create your perfect space.
3) We use 3D realistic renderings to help you make the right decisions. We don't only rely on mood boards and floor plans to make you visualise your home, we want you to see exactly how it will look; and love what you see.
4) We are allergic to beige, neutrals and "passe partout" designs
5) We go big or we stay home!
About your Designer
Domus Venus' founder Aurore Martial is a larger than nature character with an irrepressibly sparkling personality that you can't stay indifferent to.
A maximalist at heart, she loves French and Italian design and she loves even more making a statement. At the same time, she’s a lover of clean lines, Italian style and minimalist design.
Aurore's unique "sublime meets practical" style is reflected in her burgeoning portfolio infused of successful projects infused with personality and beautiful stand out pieces.
However, the most important feature of her designs is that she wants to design a place that looks and feels like you. A place where your friends would come in and experience, and feel totally immersed in your style.
It's a challenge that Aurore takes on with great pleasure and lot of enthusiasm for every client.
Aurore is very good at mixing old and new, spotting and bidding for trophy items, she is at one with colour, and will take all the necessary time to capture your vision and turn it into a reality, maximising both the aesthetics and the value of your home.
Prior to jumping into the design industry, Aurore has had a successful career in real estate investment banking in the global financial centres of London and Paris. She therefore has a very good picture of the economics behind property, and that serves her very well when working on investment portfolios: striking the perfect balance by spending just what is required to create something extraordinary.
Having direct experience of refurbishing, letting and selling her own properties increaed her appreciation of the importance of serious and profitable investment in interior design.
Aurore also has a bespoke rug design company called Studio Sirio.