We are a Design Studio like no other
1) We create interiors that could feature on Decoration Magazines. The kind where people drop everything and say WOW.
2) We're fast, efficient and can deliver designs for your home in as little as 2 weeks if you are in a rush, but of course we are happy to take more time to create your perfect home.
3) Unlike our competitors, 3D realistic renderings are included to help you make the right decisions. We don't only rely on mood boards and floor plans to make you visualise your home, we want you to see exactly how it will look; and love what you see.
4) We are allergic to beige, neutrals and "passe partout" designs
5) We go big or we stay home
About your Designer
Domus Venus' founder Aurore Martial is a larger than nature character with a blooming personality that you can't stay indifferent to.
A maximalist at heart, she loves French and Italian design and she loves even more making a statement.
Aurore's unique "architectural meets practical" style is reflected in her projects infused with personality and beautiful stand out pieces.
However, the most important feature of her designs is that she wants to design a place that looks and feels like you. A place where your friends would come in and feel it totally embraces your style.
Having a beautiful home goes much deeper than that. It must be your heaven, it must be where you relax, have fun, entertain and love. If you feel good at home, you'll feel positive everywhere else because your home will recharge you every day.
It's a challenge that Aurore takes on with great pleasure and lot of enthusiasm every time.
Aurore is very good at mixing old and new, spotting and bargaining for trophy items, she is not scared of colour and will take all the necessary time to figure out to capture your vision and turn it into a reality, maximising both the aesthetics and the value of your home.
Prior to jumping into the design industry, Aurore has had a successful career in real estate investment banking in London and Paris. She therefore has a very good sense of the economics behind property and that serves her very well when working on investment properties: spending just what is necessary whilst creating a wow factor is how she strikes the perfect balance.
Having a few properties refurbished, let on short term rentals and sold at a profit made her understand that investing in interior design is one of the keys to optimise returns.
Aurore also has a bespoke rug design company called Studio Sirio.